Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
Senior Business Analyst
About your Role
As a Senior Business Analyst for Digital Channels in our Delivery IDU-Digital team, you will be writing specifications, documenting the solution, supporting pre-sales and sales processes with technical presentation, innovating, and enhancing the digital channels platform.
- You have 3+ years of experience in business analyst position for digital channels
- You have product specifications, banking, and Digital Channels domain knowledge
- You keep a strong focus on UX and understanding of digital channels security
- You have experience in Digital Channels, Retail banking, Corporate banking, Cards, Payments
- You hold University Degree of Business, Economic or IT sciences
- You have advanced knowledge of English language
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Base salary plus bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work in an excellent team of people with all the tools and support to help you be effective in your role
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 02.05.2019.