GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers, driven by idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies, accompanied with trainings and support for end-users. We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
Our team is made of over more than 100 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 80.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET is people. And we are one big family.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the business intelligence development and maintenance.
You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience in business intelligence and software development, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Among others, your tasks will be to design, develop and maintain different business intelligence applications and systems, create data visualizations, implement and maintain real-time data extraction and transformation tools, analyze and improve existing applications and systems, prepare project documentation, communicate and coordinate inside a large organization on different projects, and automate daily tasks.
You should be able to understand the software architecture of the business intelligence applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- At least 3 year experience in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing, including GUI (e.g. scorecards, reports & dashboards, etc.) development, but also server architecture
- Good knowledge of MS SSRS, QlikView, or OSS tools like Pentaho and Jasper Reports
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of SQL and databases
- Hands-on experience with backend ETL for data extraction & building data model, including scripting and data source integration
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The candidate should be able to learn new technologies, especially if his/her knowledge in the aforementioned technologies does not comply with the required criteria
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Good knowledge of any of the following languages: .NET/C#, Java, PHP
- Experience in end user support
- German language familiarity
- Familiarity with logistics processes
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Great experience working in a young and dynamic team for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad