Planergy™ is a global is a global software business with offices in Belgrade since 2012 that processes more than $10 billion per year in client transactions.
We make B2B enterprise software that helps clients manage Purchasing, Inventory and Assets for clients such as Bad Robot (the production company for the Star Wars movies), LogMeIn, Boy Scouts of America, British Heart Foundation, Ibis Hotels, Alcatraz Cruises, Oregon State Police, Hardy Amies Recruitment, and hundreds of others well know businesses across the globe.
We have offices Belgrade, Boston, Brisbane (Australia) and Dublin.
We are looking for Senior and Intermediate developers to join our established team in Novi Beograd as we grow our application portfolio and our global client base.
We offer excellent terms, Permanent employment, Professional and personal development opportunities, Learning and Fun.
Senior C# Software Developer
for our Belgrade office
We are looking for two new Senior Developers to join our highly experienced Belgrade team – immediate start.
Successful candidates will be:
- joining our highly experience senior development team to work on our applications for our established international clients
- developing application solutions to enhance our existing platforms and to create new solutions
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Great curiosity and grate drive to deliver world class solutions
- Strong teamwork approach
- Great communicator in Serbian and English
- 5 years or more of hands-on experience in software development with a strong emphasis on C# and MVC
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server including strong T-SQL (stored procedures) skills
- Development experience with MVC 4 (MVC 5 advantage)
- Development experience with jQuery
- Experience developing with .NET 4.0 and C# 4.0; experience with .NET 4.5
- Ability to read and understand other programming languages
- Experience in using source code control management systems (e.g. TFS)
- Innovative problem solver
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- A commitment to delivering high-quality code
- Open to new technologies and eager to learn