eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
Senior CI/CD Engineer – Belgrade
Within our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will have exposure to both the technical and functional aspects of one of our most exciting products. While you will be acquiring a deep knowledge of the fast growing Private Equity industry – and Alternative Investments in general – you will also evolve in an international, Agile and fast growing environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation and where higher performers get rewarded with faster career developments and new opportunities.
The Engineering group you will join is in charge of eFront Investment Café, a modern Cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) offering, Number 1 leader on its market with half million users and one of our most exciting and innovative products from a technology perspective.
A key objective for our Delivery Team over 2018/2019 will be to completely automate the delivery pipeline of Investment Café (ie. literally from a code change made by a developer to Production). As a member of a multi-skills Squad (Product Owner, Developers, Testers, CI/CD Engineer, Agile Coach, Documentation Writer, etc.), one major part of your role will be to contribute to this automation, using (or learning to use) the most appropriate tools available on the market.
Another objective for us will be the transition of the product’s current architecture to a distributed organization of services and micro-services. Consequently, another part of your role will be to contribute to the definition of the new architecture as well as implementing the CI/CD pipeline.
Typically, you will be using / integrating Cloud capabilities such as AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate but also possibly Azure Service Fabric, etc.
This is a long-term role but the technologies and concepts we currently use are - among others:
- Java SE (Spring Framework, Hibernate/JPA, etc.)
- Java EE (EJBs, etc.)
- C#, Web.Api, Ninject, EntityFramework
- HTML5 (jQuery, Knowout.js, Bootstrap, Less, Devextreme, etc.)
- Adobe Flex
- MS SQL Server
- Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic
- Git, Gerrit
- TFS, VSTS, Maven, Jenkins
- FlywayDB, Liquibase
- SonarQube, BlackDuck
- Amazon Web Services
- NewRelic, Splunk
Required Skills and Experience
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Development or CI/CD Engineer on large and complex projects
- Hands on experience with environments and tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, TFS, VSTS, Git, Gerrit, SonarQube, BlackDuck, NewRelic, AWS
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Being able to efficiently communicate in English
- A creative mindset and a great taste for innovation are strong pluses
- A previous experience using managed / advanced services from Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure is a plus
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.