Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 3,400 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Consider a new opportunity
This vacancy is for experienced public cloud engineers with a background in supporting and deploying critical IT infrastructures based upon Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure to join our infrastructure teams performing technical project delivery for our clients.
- Part of a dedicated team providing project delivery services of on premise and Cloud solutions built on virtual and Physical infrastructures
- Design, implement and test projects based on clients functional and business requirements (including travel to other countries)
- Involvement in architecture and project definition working with software and infrastructure architects to define requirements.
- Research and development of new technologies based on client project pipelines and internal improvement programmes
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Provide support services during project go-live, performance tuning, and transition to support operations
Match your profile
The successful applicants will be highly technical, a good team player and able to work calmly under pressure. Quick to learn and with a positive approach, as well as being one of the top technical specialists within their company, they will need to be good at expressing their ideas to management, customers, and other technical people.
We are looking for people with at least 4 years’ experience in similar roles though are willing to make exceptions for exceptionally skilled candidates. The successful candidate will already be in a role where they possess the following skills:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in project deployment, migrations or providing 3rd line level support for Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services solutions
- Experience working in a managed services or service provider company
- Application of structured project implementation methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Excellent technical skills in at least three of the following areas:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Private cloud technologies (e.g. System Center, vRealize)
- Automation technologies (e.g. Ansible)
- On-premises virtualisation (Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere)
- Experience of deploying Linux and Windows server operating systems, and deploying and configuring services on both
The following skills would be a plus:
- Office 365
- Microsoft System Center suite
- Good understanding of Active Directory, and infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP)
- Knowledge and understanding of networking and awareness of security
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email: email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.