Achieve your potential!
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
We are currently seeking a senior consultant to participate on challenging IT advisory projects and to contribute to the delivery of quality services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Senior Consultant in IT Advisory Department
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar (FON, ETF, Matf)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on major software implementation projects
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and similar query languages
- IT project management experience is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel and Access
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
- Excellent spoken and written English
Our IT advisory practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their exposure to IT risks proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of IT advisors, you will advise clients in the areas of IT system transformation, cybersecurity, IT risks, IT audits etc. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their IT functions.
- Active role in project delivery through operational work and communication with the clients
- Work effectively as an project team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers on progress
- Guiding junior team members
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Day to day oral and written communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
What working at EY offers:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a bbetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please send your CV no later than 11.12.2016.
Build your legacy with us.