Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Senior DB Developer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Senior DB Developer your mission will be to work closely with Network Planning and Development teams, Strategy Planning and overall Company stakeholders to perform complex spatial analyses to help drive smart business decisions. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Designing, developing and maintaining our System to meet Company requirements - Technical design, development and maintaining of the System, analysing, updating, reporting on different Solutions
- Creating Reports, Analysis, GIS Layers and Systems to support strategic planning and development, KPI measurement and operational reporting
- Integrating GIS Systems with other Company Systems (OSS, DWH, Mobile Applications etc) in cooperation with other Technical Teams
- Responsible for GIS Database and Systems Architecture
- Adopting and developing new ideas and technologies and writing documentation and manuals
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor's degree and/or extensive DB development experience
- Experience in working with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Excellent written & spoken English language skills
- Experience in GIS would be desirable
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!