Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Prophet is a leading risk management platform used by the financial services industry around the world to model companies’ financial business.
Our team is starting new Prophet SaaS project. It will be the system with single web interface and microservices run in docker containers on Cloud. It’ll enable the execution of processes that perform in depth calculations based upon the actuarial models.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced professional who is passionate about technologies and has strong analytical skills to take on the following challenges as a Senior DevOps in the Prophet SaaS team:
- Engineer and maintain our build / deployment platform to drive continuous delivery of Prophet SaaS system
- Build and maintain various CI / CD pipelines supporting projects CD initiatives
- Administer / Maintain development infrastructure including source control systems, CI / CD servers, CI / CD environments, container orchestration servers
- Continuously explore new technologies / opportunities to improve team development efficiency
- Contribute to all infrastructure related parts of our Agile software development process working with Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, PowerShell, Docker and more
- Be part of our development teams with the view to ramp up DevOps culture of the project
What you bring
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a software or financial services company
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with automated infrastructure management
- Experience with Internet facing production Linux servers
- Experience with network security; load balancer; web servers; DB servers
- Experience and understanding of CI / CD concepts and tool stack
- Very good level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Added bonus if you have experience
- With container technologies like Docker
- In software releasing and versioning
- With Azure / Amazon AWS / Google Cloud
- With Subversion / GIT; TFS; Jenkins; Puppet
- With Windows desktop and server administration; Linux server administration
- Exposure to software development
- In finance/insurance; Agile/Scrum
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.