We believe in dedicated people like you. Consulteer d.o.o. is a subsidiary of consulteer ag, a Swiss based company. We offer tailor made software development solutions for both, clients in Switzerland and Europe. We are specialized in the fast changing area of App Development, Multi Channel Solutions and Big Data based technologies.
People are our core asset: Your talent and efforts are valued and we continuously strive to develop you further as a software developer and as a person.
Senior Front-End Developer
Zrenjanin, Beograd, Novi Sad
We are seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate is someone who is success driven, relishes a challenge and continually seeks to learn new skills. The candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills and should be comfortable to work in a fast-paced, merit-based startup environment.
What will you do?
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for the definition and the execution of tasks associated with the development, design and the debugging-process of software applications or operating systems. Beside those tasks you will be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing directions and mentoring to your coworkers. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in creative designs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate requirements, schedules, and activities to develop applications.
- Support users by developing documentations and assistance tools.
- Update your knowledge by researching new Internet/Intranet technologies and software products; participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications.
- Support and develop web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications.
- Lead developer teams.
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Build pragmatic software solutions where features are quickly delivered without sacrificing the quality.
- Design and develop unit tests that provide 100% coverage of your code.
Your Skills and Qualifications are:
- Web User Interface Design.
- Multimedia Content Development.
- Software Debugging.
- Working experience in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency in Git and Linux.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in building front-end applications.
- Excellent software engineering and object-oriented programming fundamentals.
- Experience in building highly-visual UIs for business software using HTML5/CSS3.
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or a similar field is an advantage.
- Written and Verbal Communication skills in English.
- Full time employment, competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in complex, innovative projects.
- Work in a team of highly professional colleagues.
- Company paid business trips to meet our Global Partners and work with them on site.
- Work without strict rules.
- Assistance and support in finding your own professional orientation.
- Possibility to get promoted.