A company, owned by Zedge Inc, a US public company that owns a portfolio of leading digital consumer brands serving 44 million monthly active users across the globe, is partner with GlobalDMB and looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer to join our team.
Join us as Senior Front End Web Developer
Location: Belgrade (center)
● You will be a part of our Frontend Web Team, which is responsible for the development and maintenance of the UI components of web application.
● Design, plan and build new web graphical features from the ground up.
● Be responsible for driving new feature development from inception, design, testing to the eventual release to address business requirements and meet business goals.
● Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards.
● Improve performance and UX.
● Work in collaboration with product, design, and backend developers.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
● Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing product and tools.
● Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
● At least 4 years of experience with Angular (2+) – must.
● At least 2 years of experience with Angular js – must.
● experience with angular hibride application - advantage.
● A good understanding of web protocols such as HTTP/s, Websockets etc.
● Excellent design & development skills in HTML5 & SCSS – Must.
● Experience with reactive programming (RxJS).
● Excellent UX intuition and skills.
● Deep understanding of core web development concepts.
● Ability to design and develop high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
● Ability to own features from envisioning to deploying and collaborating with other developers.
● Self-starter and can learn new technology and tools quickly.
● Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
● Self-learner – ability to take on new technologies, research and implement new solutions.
● Team player – be able to work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with other developers.
● Fluent English (Written, Spoken).