We believe in dedicated people like you. Consulteer d.o.o. is a subsidiary of consulteer ag, a Swiss based company. We offer tailor made software development solutions for both, clients in Switzerland and Europe. We are specialized in the fast changing area of App Development, Multi Channel Solutions and Big Data based technologies.
People are our core asset: Your talent and efforts are valued and we continuously strive to develop you further as a software developer and as a person.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Zrenjanin, Beograd, Novi Sad
What will you do?
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will build a product which brings our client's core technologies into the world. You will be coding and architecting in the front-end and the back-end. You will have formal or informal leadership influence within a squad that works on a business-to-business or business-to-business-to-consumer product, while interacting and coding in a way that is generously connected to the entire engineering team. You will collaborate with a product lead and a design team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and implement web application services and related infrastructure with scalability and code design in mind.
- Work with connected systems, services and IT on integrations, the code base and the implementation.
- Design User Interfaces and application services in a modular fashion to allow components to be enabled/disabled, based on user authorization, product configuration etc.
- Create designs which will support User interfaces to run in browsers, OS independent as well as in mobile Apps both for Phone and Tablet formats across leading platforms.
- Review product usability including conducting early customer feedback and deployments.
- Contribute to the overall system architecture
Your Skills and Qualifications are:
- 5 years of experience in Software Development.
- Proven experience in developing and designing scalable user interfaces and application infrastructure.
- Experience in application and service design for high volume web and application interfaces.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager spanning consumer and expert users.
- In depth understanding of security standards and data integration from mixed sources in different domains.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and establishing a continuous deployment process.
- Experience in web application frameworks.
- 5 years of server application development experience.
- Experience with App development for common platforms (iOS, Android) is a plus.
- Experience in Python, Node.js, Java, and/or C++ is a plus.
- Experience integrating 3rd party data and UI elements and providing UI components to other parties is a plus.
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or a similar field is an advantage.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
- Written and Verbal Communication skills in English.
- Full time employment, competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in complex, innovative projects.
- Work in a team of highly professional colleagues.
- Company paid business trips to meet our Global Partners and work with them on site.
- Work without strict rules.
- Assistance and support in finding your own professional orientation.
- Possibility to get promoted.