Would you love to develop solutions that help people and businesses succeed online? If you are tempted to make dynamic end-to-end projects in a small team and besides development itself, take part in design of solutions, you are on a good trail. We are expanding our office with more excellent developers.
Loopia was founded in 1999 and is a major hosting player in the Serbian market and a profitable company with increasing revenue 18 years in a row.
At Loopia you will work in a company with an international atmosphere, cooperating closely both with the Scandinavian HQ as well as hosting companies in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary.
About the job
Expand your skills with Laravel, Symfony, MySQL and Git. Write tests and deploy your code using CD to staging and then to production. You will also use Docker, Elasticsearch, Python, MongoDB, Redis and a lot of things around Linuxu, OpenStack, or Salt.
Quality and sustainable code is important to us. Therefore we write SOLID, use DI and are interested in DDD. We will give you a space to develop quality solutions.
We expect very good knowledge of PHP7 and SQL (ideally MySQL), experience with MVC frameworks, Git and a lust not to stop learning new concepts and technologies.
How will your day look like?
- Before the daily stand-up at 10am, you have a morning coffee with your colleagues from the devel team. Then you will go through your tasks, what is going well and what help do you need.
- Your daily challenges will be to design and code new projects that our product owners lead. Under your responsibility will be to choose the right technology and use the appropriate design patterns.
- You will regularly work with other PHP developers, our front end developer and project manager for your project.
- What matters is that you will not only propose solutions, but also clarify and discuss them with colleagues from your team. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll out his sleeve and code. You will mainly use Laravel and Symphony.
- Besides larger green-field projects, as the new order form or the integration of new services associated with the technical transformation of our systems you will work on operations focused on maintenance and small enhancements and feature parity projects.
We expect from you
- Very good knowledge of PHP7 and SQL (ideally MySQL)
- Basic skills in FrontEnd (CSS, SASS or LESS)
- Knowledge about JS and GIT composer
- Work experience with MVC framework
- You are not afraid of experiments and problems, you learn a lesson and find a solution
- Experience with teamwork is a big plus
- You know the most used design patterns
- Any experience with writing automated tests (PHPUnit, CodeCeption, Selenium...) is a plus
- Communicative level of English
You can expect from us
Support from an experienced team: colleagues always ready to help you with stuff you don't feel confident about and who help you grow the best side of you.
Trust in your abilities: your opinion and your voice will be listened to, you will have space for self-realisation, freedom and clear responsibility.
An opportunity to grow: we encourage you to attend meetups and conferences, both as an attendee or a speaker, learn foreign languages and deepen your knowledge thanks to internal trainings and workshops.
An open and trasparent work culture.
Let's do this!
First, you'll have a call with Viera, our HR manager; we'll talk about your expectations from our cooperation. During a more detailed interview later on, we'll discuss your experience in detail and there'll be space for you to ask what interests you about the position. This way, we'll find out if we match. Looking forward to getting to know you.