Senior IT Security Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Sr. IT Security Analyst shall be responsible for the day-to-day activities required to manage multiple protection products and administer system policies, repairs, and deployments and address any problem tickets. Working in a collaborative team environment, the specialist will work with stakeholders both internal and external teams to protect and defend NCR from malicious activity. The Sr. IT Security Analyst shall work with key team members to ensure measures are in place to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of the environment using multiple protection products.
The Sr. IT Security Analyst will work with stakeholders and assist with improving Security Posture that are aligned with the mission of the office of the CISO and will report to the Team Leader of Threat Protection. The Sr. IT Security Analyst is expected to contribute to weekly status calls, trouble tickets, working off hours, and produce ad hoc requests as part of this position and will work to resolve or engage appropriate stakeholder’s/team members to remedy the request.
Sr. IT Security Analyst would be a member of 24/7 Level 2 Support team and responsible for
- Incident Management (Troubleshoot and resolve issues) related to Security product suites CyberArk Privileged Access Management(PAM) suite, McAfee Endpoint Security Suite and Carbon Black.
- Monitor uptime, resource utilization etc. of Management console (CyberArk, Carbon Black, McAfee ePO), Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Assist with Security product suite upgrades, Security Incidents
- 3 - 5 years working in the information security space
- 2+ years of working experience in managing a Privileged Access Management System
- 1+ year of working experience in managing Endpoint Security i.e. Antivirus, Antimalware, Full Disk Encryption and Security Incident Response tool.
- 1+ year of working experience in McAfee Application Control A.K.A Solidcore.
- Must be proficient in Windows Server & workstations, MacOS and Unix Operating systems.
- Ability to assimilate and understand the interaction of various IT Infrastructure and security technologies
- Self-motivated, quick learner, good problem solving skills and Customer Service skills.
- Experience in CyberArk Privileged Access management is a plus.
- Experience in McAfee Endpoint protection suite (ENS, Drive Encryption) is a plus.
- Experience in Carbon Black Response tools is a plus.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.