Senior JS Developer and Team Lead, Product Engineering
Belgrade · Full time
Frame is the future of software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, but letting them run any desktop applications on any device. To make that possible, we’ve developed world’s first cloud platform to run any software in a browser.
Front end codebase is one of the most critical parts of Frame. It represents a place where users interact not only with our platform, but also with apps they are using. Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3DS Max, and SolidWorks are just some of the apps that Frame delivers to millions of users worldwide.
From day one, we’ve been focused on great user experience across devices (desktops, tablets, phones), operating systems (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android), and browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE). Expect challenging work that will constantly move you outside your comfort zone.
At Frame, you will work on our web control panel, a key component used by our end users to configure and monitor all aspects of Frame Cloud platform. To try it, open a demo account at www.fra.me -- it’s free.
- Take a part in designing, building, and operating core components of Frame Product
- Lead our team of frontend developers at Frame’s office in Belgrade, Serbia
- Coordinate activities with other teams and stakeholders across the organization and time zones
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California a few times a year. Solving hard problems requires highly talented people, and we compensate appropriately.
What we expect (technical):
- Common sense: We like people who can handle and an arbitrary coding problem, not just a specific technology
- Nice to know: NodeJS module organisation, Browserify + NPM, Git, Cloud concepts and AWS, Ruby, Heroku
What we expect (managerial):
- Proven track record as a team lead of 4+ software professionals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Pragmatic decision maker and prioritizer
- Team player who is excited to share ideas and problems, and quickly processes feedback