Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-leading enterprise software and services with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed across banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in workflow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our client list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
We are looking for a:
Senior Java Developer
Exela Technologies is seeking Sr. Java Developer with experience in Software Development to join our team of product innovators in Belgrade, Serbia. You will have the opportunity to extend your skills and our platforms to build innovative products, and be involved in designing new and custom solutions. There is significant opportunity for the right person, if you have a flair for coding, committed to building a product from scratch and greedy for success.
At Exela, our mission is to help put our clients' companies and organizations at the top of their class with a full range of transaction processing solutions, expert consulting services, and administrative support. We accomplish this by combining our global network of talented people, our first rate technologies, and our innovative processes. Exela sets the standard for quality and excellence.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement
EUR 1500 – EUR 3500
- Experience in Core Java & Angular JS
- Experience in Java Web Application Development
- Hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and XML, OOPS Concepts.
- Framework: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
- Needs to have handled a team of competent Java Developers
- Demonstrate Leadership Qualities
- Should have worked on Java 1.7 and 1.8 with Jboss(Wildfly) as an application server, ORM Hibernate with MongoDB, PostgeSQL, MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle
- Degree in Computer / Electrical Engineering, Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills