Senior Java Developer, Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS APT produces risk analysis for financial clients. APT are looking for fantastic developers to work on a leading financial risk platform. You will be working within an Agile environment with knowledgeable committed developers. APT is committed to solving client problems with fast turn around and high quality code. You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, from design through to implementation, testing, production, and maintenance.
You will be working on enterprise grade high availability, high throughput transactional applications built using the JEE technology stack. Within APT Java is used to develop the system that produces our factor based risk models and for our hosted Web Services applications. You will have extensive knowledge of the full JEE stack including EJB 3, JMS, ESB and BPM. You will have understanding and experience of architectural patterns used in enterprise applications. You will have experience of working within an Agile team and will be comfortable taking responsibility for your own work.
We seek strong candidates with a desire to learn, take challenges head-on, an ability to express their opinion and an enthusiasm to develop and grow within a team environment. Our developers have a love of technology and programming and are always asking “why”. You will join a development team with significant domain experience working on a mixture of legacy and new applications to help provide technical direction to the ongoing work.
- Contribute during an Agile development process to design, analysis and application specification activities
- Provide assistance to the support team as required
- Take responsibility for the effective resolution of issues as they arise
- Provide estimates within an Agile framework
- Take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion
- Essential – minimum of 5 years work experience or equivalent in software development; more than three years commercial Java (v1.5 preferred); experience of full software development lifecycle; experience of supporting production environments
- Deep understanding of core Java technologies
- Experience and understanding of JEE and app servers
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable - Experience of financial markets and Risk
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Java, JEE (EJB 3, JMS, JPA, WS-REST, WS-SOAP)
- Agile Software Development
- MS SQL, MySQL
- JBoss, Tomcat
- JSP, JSF, SGE
- Essential – good degree in numerate discipline, preferably software engineering, or relevant experience; creative problem-solving abilities;
- Preferred – Master degree; exposure to financial concepts and mathematics especially risk concepts
- be an experienced software engineer keen to add experience in enterprise risk management
- be a team player, articulate, keen to learn, enthusiastic and creative about technology and the use of the latest tools and techniques
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply
(only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here