Finbet d.o.o., an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for:
Senior Java Developer
Finbet d.o.o., is Associated Company to international Fincore group. Fincore is a leading expert in real-time transaction and information management systems. We specialise in cloud-based enterprise applications and we enable large and complex organisations to make good, consistent decisions by helping them interrogate complex data sets and control their mission critical business processes.
What’s the opportunity?
You can become a member of an experienced and inspiring team that is responsible for development of new components, as well as improvements and maintenance of a vast set of existing ones. You will have chance to learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
Additionally, you will be collaborating with internal and external subject matter experts, as well as actively participating in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations in an effort to improve reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
You will be:
- Creating web-scale back-end
- Designing and implementing highly-transactional micro-services
- Playing an active role in all phases of application development life-cycle
- 4+ years of experience in Java
- Profound knowledge of Java SE
- Good knowledge of Spring
- Experience with REST web services
- Knowledge of integration patterns and tools (Apache Camel, Spring Integration)
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SQL
- Educated to at least BS/MS in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar or relevant experience
- Experience with complex highly transactional systems
- Experience in integration with external systems and services
- Experience with key-value stores and data grids (Oracle Coherence, Redis, Hazelcast)
- Experience with Java application servers (JBoss, WebLogic)
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks and concepts (JPA, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of clustering concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of unit, integration and performance testing
We are looking for people with strong analytical skills and proactive attitude toward problems, who are keen to quickly learn about new technologies and complex systems. Good verbal and written English is preferred, as we work with international companies.
What We Offer
- Stability is important – we offer positions with permanent status, where you can hone your skills and thrive.
- Very competitive pay structure, with potential to progress to team-lead and management positions.
- Flexibility and work-life balance; whether you like an early or late start - there is a place for you here.
- Welcoming atmosphere around the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini concerts.
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now. We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Full list of available positions on http://www.finbet.rs