Work Hard, Enjoy What You Do.
At GroundLink, every employee matters because everything we do is focused on the clients we serve in every corner of the globe. With our award winning app, world class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service. We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what's on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there's always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team — especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives. People who do not stop when they get in the zone. And people who know how to balance hard work and enjoying life. We are looking for the best:
Senior Java Developer
GroundLink is looking for a talented and passionate software developer to be a key architect and developer of our mission critical end user products that include web, mobile and internal tools. We are creating a vast network of travel industry leaders (airlines, hotels, cruise lines and ground transportation providers) to enable ground transportation for frequent travelers.
The current applications are organized as a set of consumer web and mobile solutions to enable shop and booking for ground transportation. In addition, we have internal applications for call center management. These applications consume critical core services running on JEE stack on JBoss, multiple Spring services, and other custom services in wide variety of technologies.
Ideally, skills and experiences we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with Java platform
- Experience with JEE (Jboss, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JPA)
- Knowledge or willingness to quickly learn Scala programming (Akka/Akka HTTP…)
- Experience consuming and/or building RESTful APIs
- Demonstrable experience building services on enterprise quality level
- Experience with test automation and test-driven development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Solution architecture consultancy
- Experience with Java Web frameworks (i.e. spring, play)
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM teams
- Experience interacting, mentoring and troubleshooting in collaboration with other developers
- English proficiency (oral and written)
- Full–time employment
- Chance for professional and personal development
- Dynamic, fun and friendly work environment
- Paid introductory training
- Competitive and stimulating compensation
Founded in 2003, GroundLink provides corporate clients and leisure travelers with safe, reliable, and professional chauffeured car service in major cities around the world. With the industry's only ON TIME EVERY TIME® Guarantee; professional and licensed drivers; exceptional customer service; and advanced technology, we've set a new standard for ground transportation.
For more information about our company, please visit our website