Guidance d.o.o.., located in Belgrade and part of Ever-Near, an innovative mobile, internet of things (IOT) company with offices is Belgium, Serbia and Macedonia, is looking for several persons in Belgrade to join our Java team.
You can be part of it!
Be it as employee, as freelance to work during office time or as freelance to work outside office hours.
Guidance d.o.o. (www.guidance.rs) is a high-qualified development center, located in Belgrade and part of Ever-Near.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Ever Near d.o.o. in Skopje (Macedonia), Guidance d.o.o. Belgrade (Serbia), to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands) and in the USA. Guidance d.o.o. Belgrade (Serbia), is also a leading training center in Serbia and Microsoft Certified Silver Learning partner.
Ever Near and Guidance (www.guidance.rs) believe in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, Synchronously and in Real-Time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background.
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join our team to build leading Internet of Things (IOT) solutions based on Java technology for top- organizations across Western-Europe.
Career Opportunities@ Belgrade
Senior Java Developer
You will design and develop our next generation Java based IOT solutions in a most leading team, which will provide you with a professional, supportive and challenging environment to boost your career in.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team and will need to liaise directly with other developers, designers and testers.
You will be responsible for maintaining and making changes to a new Web based applications.
You will have a sound Architect as team leader in Belgrade to drive your skills & knowledge.
Your Profile as Senior Java Developer
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience in developing web services and using design patterns.
- Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 3 years of experience in Java development
- Knowledge of Hibernate and SQL
- Mandatory technologies:
- Hibernate / Multithreading
- Knowledge of (one or more of) the following technologies are a plus:
- Version control
- Administration of Tomcat/JBoss
- A most attractive salary package (and for freelances: a respectful hourly rate)
- Working in a highly-skilled and growing Java and IOT team
- A personal one to one communication and relationship with our country director
- Direct contact with your international client(s)
- Excellent training and certification opportunities
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV (with a recent photograph) in English.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
Tel: 2629 550