ManpowerGroup is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, Endava, ManpowerGroup Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfil the position of:
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
You will be a part of a team that works for one of the major software companies in the world. The team is responsible for one of our biggest client’s most important product that is used by millions of users across the world. As a Senior Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining complex backend production code.
Qualified candidates will have senior level Java development duties as part of a Belgrade team that consists of 15+ developers and QEs:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in Java based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
- Minimum 7+ years of hands on development, design and coding in server side Java
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Experience with source code versioning systems (Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Good verbal and written English
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong experience with Hibernate
- Familiarity with Spring
- Familiarity with PDF and document processing
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs, advert ID 1742
Deadline for applications:
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.