We are flexible, dynamically expanding IT Company, and expanding rapidly in CEE, due to the innovative approaches to the solution creation in world of business support, systems for utility, telecom and other large enterprises.
NITES is a producer, developer and integrator of IT solutions for telecommunications, utilities and government sector, primarily in areas of Operational and Business Support Systems including Automated Meter Reading, Meter Data management, Rating, Provisioning, Billing & Customer Care and all other related applications for the full customer life cycle management in large enterprises. We provide cutting edge technologies and deliver solutions that enable our clients to drive new trends in their industry domains. Projects carried throughout the European Union and developing countries, gain us vast experience and allow us to approach the projects of any size with confidence to conduct them on time and in budget with the increased value for client’s shareholders.
With management team of industry leading experts, and experience dating back to the origins of billing and business support systems, reaching further than 25 years back in the past, our teams have managed to engrave the bold letters into the history of IT systems with one of the first convergent solutions and some of the largest ever BSS system implementations in the world. With fast expansion in CEE, our company is offering opportunities for the individuals looking to open to new ideas and possibilities, travel to meet new challenges with clients, expand horizons with innovative approaches to the solutions, improve skills by learning for the vast experience, directly influencing Company’s strategy and enjoy the taste of victory.
With flat organizational structure, our company is offering one of a kind working environment, with employees that are well trained, using the latest ICT equipment and entrusted with great responsibilities. With responsibilities come the challenges requiring solutions, constantly leaving open doors for becoming the team leader and higher rated manager in quick time, all well designed in our contemporary motivational programs and career paths.
Job description and Requirements:
- Involved in the full development life cycle; taking part in software analysis, object-oriented design, test driven development (unit, functional, integrated, acceptance), bug resolution and deployment
- You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and improving software products as part of a small, friendly team. There will be plenty of opportunities to learn and improve your software development skills, as well as having input into the direction and focus of the team and product, knowing that your ideas and opinion count.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in application software development
- Excellent knowledge of J2SE, J2EE: generics, web services, servlets, GC
- Experience with spring framework: aop, core, context, batch, jdbc, tx
- Excellent knowledge in PL/SQL
- Understanding of functional programming patterns in OOP languages
- Application servers: Glassfish, Tomcat
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- Structured and analytical thinker, excellent problem solving skills
- A relevant IT degree is highly desirable
- Adequate level of self-criticism is required
- Knowledge of Linux kernel-based OS is advantage
- Ability to multi-task
Method of application:
Please submit your resume in English, along with a cover letter.