Odds&More, Maltese company specialized in creating and maintaining sports betting solutions, is hiring! We are searching for senior java developer eager to be part of an ambitious team located in Belgrade, Serbia.
We are looking for experienced
with years of expertise. Candidates we're looking for have strong knowledge of Java, Databases, Web (Messaging) and some experience with Linux bash.
We also expect you to know how to handle servlet environments and have open minded "out of the box" approach to problem solving.
It would be a great advantage and big plus if you have knowledge of transactional payment systems or similar transaction intense systems as well.
In summary, ideal candidate has:
- Very good Java 8 knowledge (we expect you to know how to write clean code for multithreaded applications).
- Very good Servlet/Http knowledge and client-server communication (JSON).
- Very good knowledge of Spring/SpringBoot/Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of databases (MySql or MariaDB) and how to work with them from Java applications.
- Good knowledge of Security both within applications and also PKI, Rampart, SSL etc.
- Good knowledge of GIT (working with branches).
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work both individually and in group with Junior developers helping out with daily tasks.
We offer nice working environment in small team, competitive salary, opportunity advance and travel (2 weeks of initial training in Sweden).