Senior Java Developer
You should have communicative and open-minded personality. Also, you need to be able and constantly willing to learn.
For the support of our existing (and potentially new) Web development projects we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our development team.
- Development of new / maintenance of existing Web applications in Spring framework
- Understanding client requirements / making reliable development estimates
- Troubleshooting operational issues in distributed server environment
- Coaching younger team members
- Minimum 3 years of experience in server-side Java development
- Excellent knowledge of Spring framework
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Proficiency in relational database systems (MySQL / MariaDB preferred)
- Good command of written and spoken English
The following skills are considered a plus
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging complex software solutions
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SQL queries dealing with large datasets (10M+ records)
- Experience with Galera Cluster
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Eager for professional growth
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Attractive salary
- Chance to improve and expand your knowledge
- High class equipment (fast development machines powered by SSD)
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern office in quiet residential location
- Free parking
- Conventions and conferences in and out of country
- Employee gatherings and team building activities
- Game time – ping-pong and refreshments in gaming room
We are looking for communicative and enthusiastic candidates who are capable of working as a part of a team (15 programmers, 27 employees in total), as well as work independently on individual projects.
We are offering a flexible, comfortable and relaxed working environment, salary in accordance to market conditions and other benefits as well.
Webcentric was founded in 2005, but it is still a young and very agile company. The main area of our business is Web development, mainly on the foreign markets.
Our main characteristics are creativity, professionalism, reliability and quick response. Even though our development methods and procedures are very formal and well-defined, the overall atmosphere in the company is pleasant and relaxed.
The main product that we offer is the price monitoring service - Price2Spy, (http://www.price2spy.com), which is continually developed and perfected. It is currently used by over 380 clients worldwide, for whom we monitor more than 30K websites worldwide.
It involves full range of Back- and Front-end technologies as well as Web services.
Another aspect of our business is software development, as well as support and application maintenance for our clients who are foreign agencies and companies. We deal mainly with new Web applications (in Java server technologies) and websites, but quite often with integrating the existing applications with new business environments
We are proud of the fact some of the world's leading companies are our clients
- Schneider Electric
- etc etc
In Serbia, our clients are companies like
- Partizan FC
- Serbian Ski Resorts
- Politika Newspapers