eVision Solutions supports large organisations to increase eﬃciency and reduce costs and risk by designing and implementing empowered digital solutions to create new knowledge. Our goal is to make enterprises open and business processes agile through the use of the best Open Source technologies. Our team is formed by the synergy between young talented specialists and experience professionals whose aim is to deliver added-value projects with a pro-active commitment to implement solutions tailored to our client’s needs in an agile and flexible way.
Senior Java Developer
Job location: Belgrade
You will join a cross functional software development team that uses cuEng edge technology that enables eVision to deliver high-quality and added-value solutions. We ask for the very best from our development teams, so we'll make sure that you'll get the training, experience you need to have an enjoyable and fulfilling career at eVision Solutions. Sharing highly valuable knowledge with a wide community of world class engineers is our core value. As a Senior Software Developer you’ll be knowledgeable and passionate about technology, enjoy pairing with other smart people and use agile to ensure your team succeeds.
- Work on design and development tasks directly with requirement analysts, architects, technical leaders and other team members
- Conduct code review, unit and integration testing
- Accountable for meeting milestones set for diﬀerent projects
- Ensuring the user receive the best service every day and have a pro-active participation in all aspects of the team - this includes daily stand up meetings, planning, showcases, retrospectives and more.
- Participate in regular showcases of new work to business stakeholders
- Provide constructive and useful feedback with peers
- Communicate professionally with your team and other teams in your division, knowing when to contribute and when to listen.
- Delivered work is accurate and you strive towards excellence
- You are a pro-active contributor to internal and/or external open source projects
- Bachelor (BA) in Computer Science
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Java and J2EE/JEE experience
- Must have experience in web application development using Java J2EE
- Wide knowledge across many Java Open-Source technologies in computer science or equivalent experience (Hibernate, JDBC, JMX, JMS, Log4J, Web Services, JSP/UI technology, AJAX, Ant, Struts 2, XML parser technology)
- Comprehensive experience in Spring Framework is preferred
- Experience with Software development best practices (RUP, Waterfall, XP)
- Strong hands on experience with UML
- Knowledge of automated testing (test-driven design) which may include QUnit, JUnit, SOAPUI, or a variety of similar testing tools, favoring Open-Source versions, targeting back end services (REST/ SOAP).
- Knowledge of configuration management and build and continuous integration to include Maven, Subversion, Nexus, Jenkins, SONAR
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design patterns
- Proven hands on experience with DAO and Data Services
- Excellent application performance tuning skills
- Experience with RDBMS such as: Postgresql, MySQL and MS-SQL (preferred).
For the right person, this is a unique opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment. You will be part of a small and growing team of experienced professionals, working eﬃciently in a fast-paced environment while keeping a professional and positive attitude. Consider a career with eVision Solutions and join an international team commifed to being a leading company in the IT industry. Submit your CV in English.
eVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.