Senior Java Software Developer
Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Agile Transformation and Digital Evolution propositions, Endava is helping clients evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Endava has over 3,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Moldova, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Consider a new opportunity
You will be a part of a team that works for one of the major software companies in the world. The team is responsible for one of our biggest client’s most important product, that is used by millions of users across the world. As a Senior Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining complex backend production code.
Qualified candidates will have Java software development duties as part of a Belgrade team that consists of 15+ developers and QEs:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in Java based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards
Match your profile
- Minimum 7+ years of hands on development, design and coding in server side Java
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Experience with source code versioning systems (Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Good verbal and written English
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
The following skills would be a plus:
- Strong experience with Hibernate
- Familiarity with Spring
- Familiarity with PDF and document processing
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.