Senior Java Software Developer
Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Agile Transformation and Digital Evolution propositions, Endava is helping clients evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Endava has over 4,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Moldova, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Consider a new opportunity
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for one of our clients' most important product. As a senior Java developer you will be tasked with designing, developing and implementing features to our clients' requirements as well as solving the most complex technical issues in existing production code. What you do will be visible and affect millions of users.
Qualified candidates will have senior level Java development duties as part of a Belgrade cross functional teams:
- Developing high performance solutions for customer’s existing and future products
- Analyzing requirements through active interaction with product management and designing solutions
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Technical lead for less senior colleagues (code reviews, task delegation, etc.)
- Maintaining daily communication with the client and actively reporting
- Responsibility for product development cycle
Match your profile
- Minimum 7 years of professional working experience in software engineering out of which at least 5 years of experience with Java development
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Ability to participate and contribute on product architecture
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies such as RESTful Web services
- Being comfortable with source code versioning systems (Perforce, Git, SVN, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, systematic and self-driven approach in performing
- Troubleshooting skills and experience with defect tracking systems
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.