FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Join a dynamic team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are building a financial derivatives processing platform from the ground up. If you like solving hard problems and can put in the time to make our new product initiative a success we want to hear from you!
- Be part of an agile team and develop high volume trade processing UI platform consisting of framework and UI components that are used by all our application teams to deliver UI
- Work with our distributed application teams to integrate their services and applications into a single seamlessly composed UI
- Work with enterprise level UI framework project – aligning regularly to industry best practices
- With our agile and creative team evaluate and improve UX in our applications
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Be part of a fast-paced development team and deliver end to end solution involving development, testing, continuous integration, deployment etc.
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge of web fundamentals (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation
- Experience with front end MV*JS frameworks like Knockout, Angular, Ember (preferable AngularJS 1.5+)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Experience in using Webpack, TypeScript, NodeJS/Vert.x is a plus
- To be a team player and have a willingness to learn new things
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.