We are a dynamic and innovative company that is building a platform to help educators all around the world improve school performance. As winners of UK 2015 Education Investor Awards for school improvement service, we are proud of being the fastest growing education platform in Europe. Our belief is that, if used in the right way, technology can make a positive and lasting impact to education and in turn improve the world around us.
Our system improves school information entry, analysis and communication, fostering a data-driven school culture while increasing transparency with parents and pupils. This cloud-based system is designed for deployment on all types of devices- smartphones, standard mobiles and traditional laptop/desktop systems- and can be used in schools across the world.
Our SaaS system is hosted on AWS and built using PHP7, MySQL and Zend Framework for the backend, ExtJS with SASS for the frontend and React Native for mobile.
Arbor is the fastest growing Education technology company in Europe and a home to 50+ smart and enthusiastic people in London, Malta and Belgrade. We love working on interesting projects and take pride in doing something of benefit to society.
- Experience with UI libraries and frameworks like Ext JS, React or Angular
- Experience in enterprise software development, ideally in an international company
- Great social skills and passion for Agile development
- Good English so you can present your ideas
- A formal education in Computing Science or similar discipline
Working at Arbor has many benefits. If you are selected for this position you can expect:
- An opportunity to make a difference to children's lives
- To work on some very interesting projects
- A generous salary above market rates
- Stability, job safety and flexible rules :)
- Vibrant open office, greenest garden in the center and and custom catered meals
- Great dev tools and a new MacBook Air
- Opportunity to work with some very interesting people from around the world
- Social events, entertainment & international travel
- Regular reviews and advancement
If you want to join us apply via the site or drop by our office for a coffee!