InterVenture (http://www.interventure.info) is a Swiss IT company with offices in Zurich and Belgrade. We are specialized in establishing client-own software development teams in Serbia. Through our innovative “Own Team Model” our colleagues work for international companies while being equal to their in-house employees. Working with us means that you will directly communicate and collaborate with your colleagues from abroad, bring in your own ideas and shape projects. Periodically, you will also attend team meeting and team building events at our clients’ site. As such, next to being part of InterVenture, you are fully part of our clients’ company culture and organization.
On behalf of our client GOGO we are looking for a:
to scale further our (so far) 11-member GoGo Team.
Gogo: www.gogoair.com (NASDAQ: GOGO) is the leading provider of in-flight connectivity and wireless entertainment solutions for the aviation industry across the world.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knows React, Flux/Redux and the underlying principles (or willing to learn)
- Experience with RESTful services
- Has solid knowledge of Webpack, Gulp/Grunt, and Babel
- Understands common design patterns, object oriented design and engineering practices
- Enthusiastic about programming, constantly strives to learn
- Open-minded, great team player
- Confident spoken and written English
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Testing frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Enzyme and test runners like Karma
- Ability to deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User
- Interfaces (UI) across multiple browsers and platforms
- Good knowledge of CSS and experiencewith a CSS pre processors (Sass)
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Opportunity to use cutting edge technologies, and to work on greenfieldprojects
- Great equipment
- Work in aninternational team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
If you are interested, please send your CV to Ana and Laetitia our Talent Managers:
We are looking forward to hear from you.