EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Solid skill of test methodologies, test planning, test cases design, identify software defects and debugging
- Libraries/frameworks: Mocha, Protractor, Cucumber, Chai, Supertest
- Experience on Web UI/API automation testing
- Experience working in Agile team (Kanban/Scrum)
- Experience on CI/CD and tool (Jenkins)
- Experience on MS SQL
- JIRA (Test Management for JIRA)
- Report Portal
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.