to extend Tamedia`s TDA Team with InterVenture in Belgrade. Tamedia is the largest Swiss Media company with almost 4000 employees. With its modern headquarters in central Zurich, Tamedia is also the most successful digital company in the country. Tamedia Digital is the umbrella for all Tamedia Holdings in the digital space.
Currently this digital portfolio has over 1500 employees within 14 companies across 5 countries. Tamedia’s other part and it’s roots lay in publishing, which contains Switzerland’s most prestigious and most frequented newspapers and several international press products.
The Tamedia Data Analytics Team (TDA) works with all these companies to build advanced data products and services. To further scale these systems and build new products we are committed to further grow this team and expand its engineering capabilities with a dedicated team of specialists in Belgrade.
We work with cutting edge technologies to go from research prototypes into production systems at a rapid pace. Our systems serve more than 40% of the attributable swiss internet traffic and reach more than 85% of the swiss population on a monthly basis. You closely work with the Zurich based part of the team: Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Managers to build a proprietary high-performance data analytics platform. Our platform is based on the concept of real-time stream processing and built to scale.
We actively use and contribute to open source projects by developing pieces that do not contain trade secrets as Open Source from the beginning.
- Build and maintain a client side tracking and messaging framework that is running on millions of clients every day
- Build dashboards and GUIs for the internal platforms
- Digging into browser specs, read and understand browser bug reports and their implications and then develop concepts on how to use them
- Natural instinct for good looking and functional Interfaces
- Good understanding of paradigms and patterns in functional programming
- Curiosity how to use (and abuse!) all browser features and bugs
- Creativity and curiosity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problems at hand.
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- ES6 or TypeScript experience
- Commercial experience in creating advanced applications using one of the current frameworks available on the market (react is preferred)
- Experience with charting libraries and dashboards
- Experience with minification and code obfuscation
- Good Understanding on how the Internet works (TCP, TLS, HTTP/2.0, Websockets, QUIC)
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
If you are interested, please send your CV to Ana and Laetitia our Talent Managers at email@example.com