We are growing our Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have a technical related degree and/or 5 years of experience in mobile software development
- your experience in Android (Java, Kotlin)
- your strong foundation in Java to complement experience in mobile development
- that you leverage your UX and design skills to build applications that delight users
- valuing high quality code and having thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day
- thorough knowledge in the build, deployment, and release of mobile applications
- your strong understanding of REST principles
- professional experience with hybrid app solutions will get you extra points
What kind of colleague аre we looking for?
- analytical, with an innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern mobile applications
- able to apply the analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices