Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,500 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer
Job location: Belgrade
This vacancy is for experienced network engineers with a background in supporting and deploying critical IT infrastructures based upon Cisco and other major vendors’ technologies to join our infrastructure teams performing technical project delivery to major managed-service clients.
The successful applicants will be highly technical, a good team player and able to work calmly under pressure. Quick to learn and with a positive approach, as well as being one of the top technical specialists within their company, they will need to be good at expressing their ideas to management, customers, and other technical people.
- Part of a dedicated team providing project delivery services of network and security solutions to both on premise and Cloud infrastructures
- Design, implement and test projects based on clients functional and business requirements (including travel to other countries)
- Involvement in architecture and project definition working with software and infrastructure architects to define requirements.
- Research and development of new technologies based on client project pipelines
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Provide support services during project go-live, performance tuning, and transition to support operations
We are looking for people with at least 4 years’ experience in similar roles though are willing to make exceptions for exceptionally skilled candidates. The successful candidate will already be in a role where they possess the following skills:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in providing 3rd line level support for Cisco equipment and services
- Experience working in a managed services or service provider company
- Application of structured project implementation methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Excellent technical skills in at least 4 of the following areas:
- Cisco Routing and Catalyst Switching
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco IPS/FirePower
- VMware virtual networking
- Fibre Channel SAN
- F5 or Riverbed load balancers
- Linux sysadmin (start/stop services, installing packages, performance analysis, recompile kernel, SELinux)
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Other SAN technologies (FCoE, ISCSI)
- General/Multi-purpose programming skills (BASH, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Advanced security investigations (packet captures, inspection)
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please apply on https://endava.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=TEC00015&lang=en
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.”