We are looking for:
Senior Network Support Engineer
Endava is a privately-owned, technology company, with over 17 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava is helping clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient.
Endava has over 4,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Consider a new opportunity
This vacancy is an opportunity for experienced network engineers with a background in supporting critical network infrastructure to join our technical teams providing support to major managed-service clients. We are looking for candidates who have previously worked in technical roles within an IT-focused company, with multiple offices and a business-critical international network infrastructure.
- Offering 3rd line support - Investigating and fixing problems escalated from 2nd line support
- Debugging and fixing problems with wide-area and local-area business networks
- Discussing problem resolution with client and internal managers
- Analyzing and making changes to infrastructure to improve performance
- Ensuring the correct set-up of monitoring systems
- Maintaining and improving support information and documentation
- Mentoring junior technical staff
- Occasional involvement in installation projects (including travel to other countries)
Match your profile
- +3 years of experience in Network Engineering
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking and security basics
- Experience of supporting Cisco switched and routed networks to the highest level of support escalation
- Professional-level Cisco certification is preferred
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
The following skills would be a plus:
- Linux server administration
- Experience working with virtual environments or AWS
- Load Balancing
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.