- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or getting married
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Senior Strategy Analyst – Business Development who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
- Analyzing market opportunities
- Analyzing and helping expand our network coverage
- Forecasting performance and helping Business Development reach their objectives
- Shaping the future image of the business model
- Interacting with Business Intelligence, DWH and Location intelligence around finding new and improving various market and pipeline data sources
What will you be doing?
- Provide, communicate, and implement strategy with Business Development Leadership
- Provide Strategic planning and problem-solving support to Business Development Leadership
- Undertake market analysis/modelling, metric reporting and operational support related to team’s strategy
- Provide operational insight to achieve key performance indicators
- Summarize insight from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story’ and articulate an argument to be presented to executives/leadership
- Provide further insight into Hyperoptic’s overall strategy by identifying critical questions performing ad hoc analysis
- Proactively pursue sources of data and insight needed to complete analysis and ensure pace of progress and quality of analysis are maintained in line with the expectations of the leadership team
- Closely manage progress against objectives, highlighting roadblocks as soon as they arise and taking full personal ownership for high quality timely delivery
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in Strategy, ideally within the telecommunications sector or business development department
- General understanding of the key business and financial drivers that determine the firm’s success
- High energy and results oriented
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point…) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL is desirable
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.