Senior PHP Software Developer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 17 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 4,700 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
Consider a new opportunity
You will be part of a cutting-edge IT environment, working with excellent IT engineers, using the latest trends in the industry. In the same time you will be working on projects for our major clients worldwide, and be able to learn and share knowledge with fellow teammates. Also, you will be part of an agile environment that both challenges you and rewards you.
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile projects within a cross-functional with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gathering, analysing and estimating tasks
- Developing and testing solutions on customer’s requirements
- Assisting in the design and implementation of a technology solution
- Participating in code reviews
- Communicating with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
Match your profile
- 4+ years of experience in PHP development
- Up-to-date with major trends in web development
- Experience in using versioning control and continuous integration tools and techniques
- Proven experience with PHP frameworks
- Experience in DB design and SQL
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
- HTML, CSS, Java Script (experience with modern frameworks is a huge plus)
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.