Senior PHP Developer
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership.
We are looking for 2 experienced PHP Developers to join our Belgrade team of 80 creative and talented people.
You’re a solution finder, above all else. You have willingness and drive to take charge and work in a team environment You have strong motivation to make product successful.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Working with team on building new modules for Humanity platform.
- Follow/improve technical and coding standards for our project architecture to achieve scalable, high performance and secure system.
- Analysing and completing complex development tasks and troubleshooting.
- Participating in making high level decisions about project architecture and future functionalities.
- 3+ years of experience and skills in OOP PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP Design Patterns
- Strong experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries)
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring
- Familiar to Redis and project based experience
- Excellent knowledge of using MongoDB and project based experience
- Proficient in using Git Version Control
- Flexible attitude, strong committed to the quality and able to take responsibility
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience as a technical team lead
- Previous experience working on SaaS projects.
- Familiar with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes.
- T-shape skills and interests.
What You Can Expect
- A competitive salary
- A creative and fun working environment.
- Fully-stocked kitchen, and endless coffee.
- In-house gym and game room for when you need a break.
- A very good likelihood of taking a trip to San Francisco to meet the rest of the team.
- Company-sponsored events including barbecues, sightseeing trips, paintball and more.