Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, growing company focused on digital marketing, advertising and production, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to fulfil the position of:
Senior PHP Developer
- Providing a digital product development solution
- Take a part in full cycle of development, from the concept stage / prototype, through launch and scaling phase
- Be a part of great team of experienced software engineers and professionals
- In-depth knowledge of Object-oriented programming and protocols (RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience with relational (SQL) and non-relational DBs (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP; preferably more than 5 years working experience
- Advanced with Symphony2 framework; Zend and Laravel considered a plus
- Hands on experience with projects hosted on AWS
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring
- Proficient in using Git version control (GitHub, BitBucket);
- Familiarity with unit-testing and test-driven development
- Good level of spoken and written English, as our team is international
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Friendly, dynamic and fast-paced working environment in Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad for short term assignments with partners
- A competitive salary plan, depending on the seniority
- Challenging tasks allowing you to further develop professionally
- Possibility to work from home or remotely (subject to workload)
- European working hours (no US time zone differences)
- Free Business English classes, during the working hours
- Fruits, snacks, coffee and other perks
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs, advert ID #1637
Deadline for applications:
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Late applications will not be taken into consideration