Are you a senior PHP Developer?
Do you want to work in a small team and help develop new fun platforms?
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who will be responsible for implementing new features, fixing bugs, and improving and refactoring code.
This is a full time remote position.
We're a dynamic environment and many tasks are not strictly web related and may challenge you in other ways (e.g. data analytics, network communication, database optimization, etc.).
- You have 5+ years of experience with PHP.
- You can work on a feature from start to finish
- DB comes naturally to you and you understand how databases work (MySQL/PostgreSQL,
- Your skill consist of object-oriented design and programming
- API design and integration experience with 3rd party systems
- You have practice in test automation, CI/CD, GIT, etc.
- 100% remote job.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work/life balance
- Learn the latest technologies
- Work with a small team.
- Experience of developing applications/products in a high-load environment(scalling)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with AWS
Deadline for applications: 04.06.2022.