Enterprise Software Engineer
We help schools learn from their data to save teachers time and improve student achievement. Arbor is one of the fastest growing Education technology company in Europe and a home to 60+ smart and enthusiastic people in London, Leeds, Malta and Belgrade.
Our SAAS system is hosted on AWS and built using LAMP technology stack. Our system improves school information entry, analysis and communication, fostering a data-driven school culture while increasing transparency with parents and pupils. On top of that, we use data collected during the school day to make predictions and suggest interventions in the aim of improving education outcomes in the public schools.
Our R&D team in Belgrade is growing and we are looking for software engineers with passion for data analysis and enterprise information systems.
To do your magic you will need:
- Great coding skills and an appreciation for software engineering principles
- Experience with enterprise software projects in any OO language (e.g. Java, C#, PHP)
- Genuine interest in data modelling and databases
- Experience with cloud computing
- Great social skills and passion for Agile development
- Good English so you can present your ideas
- A formal education in Computing Science or similar discipline
Working at Arbor has many benefits. If you are selected for this position you can expect:
- An opportunity to make a difference to children's lives
- To work on some very interesting projects
- A generous salary above market rates
- Stability, job safety and flexible “rules” :)
- Vibrant open office, greenest garden in the center and custom catered meals
- Great dev tools and a new MacBook Air
- Opportunity to work with some very interesting people from around the world
- Social events, entertainment & international travel
- Regular reviews and advancement
If you want to join us apply via the site or drop by our office for a coffee!