Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Senior Project Manager
About your Role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead planning and implementation of the project, facilitate the definition of project goals and resources requirements, also the definition of service levels and customer requirement, and interact with clients in order to improve delivery. At the same time, you will provide supervision, timely status reports for completion of the project and coordinate resources, project budget, anticipate potential project risk, preparing alternative plans for their neutralization.
- You have University degree in the relevant field (Technical, Information System or Business)
- You have at least 5 years of Project Management experience
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office packages and Microsoft Project tools
- You have knowledge of IT technologies in the field of software development and system integration
- You are fluent in English
- You are strong in building complex plans and in organization of activities and resources so that a project or objectives are met within scope, time and budget
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
- Possessing of Prince2/PMP certificate and knowledge of banking operations and procedures will be considered as advantage
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment in a stable company
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work on mature local and international teams
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department electronically.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.