Senior Python Engineer
Built on Machine Learning d.o.o.
A Senior Python Engineer is a crucial member of the Built on ML team. In this position, you will build high-performance
infrastructure for our apps and algorithms. This position has significant influence on both the technical and strategic decisions of the company.
Built on ML is a quickly growing technology company which combines machine learning and app development. We develop proprietary internal technology as well as full-stack apps and algorithms for our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- • Design and build endpoints, microservices, servers, data pipelines, and machine learning architecture
- • Work with our clients to translate their needs into technology
WHO YOU ARE
We understand that developers differ significantly and are more interested in your proven ability than academic credentials, or years of experience. If you don’t check all the boxes, but are a strong coder with leadership experience, please reach out.
A candidate for this position will most likely have the following experience:
- 6+ years of Python development experience
- 2+ years of leading technical projects and being responsible for key decisions
- The ability to work autonomously
- A degree in computer science or related STEM field
- Experience working with clients, product owners, and other shareholders to deliver a product
- Experience with the full software life cycle from concept to deployment and maintenance
To succeed in this position, you should have a deep technical understanding of the following:
- Backend frameworks (Flask, Django, etc.)
- High-availability API development
- Advanced object-oriented programming and when to use it
- Database architecture and best design patterns to interface with Python
- Development of data pipelines
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
Bonus points if you have experience with data science, machine learning engineering, and real time inference.