Collecting and analyzing data since its founding in 2005, Vast has become the premier provider of AI and data solutions for many of the largest Global 1000 businesses. We are an all-remote company, working from all over the world.
Used by over 16,000 dealers, CarStory combines artificial intelligence and the industry’s largest database of inventory and shopper insights, to help dealers sell more cars and make more money. As the pioneer of Inventory Intelligence, CarStory’s predictive AI sets a new standard for transforming analytics into answers.
HomeStory is a leading partner of digital consumer experiences for companies in the financial and real estate industries. We are a diverse set of talents with the mission to create the best customer experiences in big data analytics and artificial intelligence, enabling people to make better decisions for life’s largest purchase – their home.
Responsibilities and job description:
- Generating and executing test plans, test documentation and reports.
- Working closely with design, engineering, product and project management.
- Developing quality assurance standards and company processes.
- Creating reports documenting errors and issues for fixing.
- Understanding internal and external compliance programs in support of company product specific initiatives.
- 4+ years of working experience in QA.
- Experience in testing web applications and using bug tracking tools (Jira or similar).
- Clear communicator, proficient in verbal and written English.
- Ability to focus on deadlines while multi-tasking in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Understand basic QA concepts like quality, verification and validation.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, XML, JSON and browser technology.
- Ability to investigate and provide feedback to rectify errors and implement procedures to prevent further inconsistencies.
- A detail-oriented, analytical person that is genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Knowledge of web technology fundamentals and quality assurance methodologies.
- Understanding software development methodologies.
- Experience with Postman.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed and customer oriented individual.
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Some of the benefits of working at Vast include:
- We are an all-remote company, working from all over the world
- Full time employment
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Paid home and mobile internet
- 100% paid sick leave for up to 30 days a year
- Equipment for the Home Office
- Budget for training, certificates and books
- Individual psychological-educational sessions
- English language classes
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
- Sports activities
If you’re a passionate learner and you are excited to work on our tech stack, feel free to send your resume electronically, we’ll be glad to talk to you.