Global IT Factory is an innovative company that delivers excellence in the fields of IT and technology. We are a global group with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne, Australia. Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in the APAC region. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so. Recently we have succeeded in getting few big customers for our own solution in the education domain, and now we are looking forward to acquiring many new customers in the global market.
Currently, opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as
Senior QA Automation Engineer
The Senior QA Automation Engineer is responsible for all phases of Testing automation process in our dynamic and high intensity environment.
Essential duties include:
- Analysing User Stories, talking to the product owners to understand business domain, requirements and the scope of the project.
- Own the overall technical roadmap of automation solutions in collaboration with development and QA teams.
- Architect tests, establish, build, and maintain test frameworks.
- Implement automated test and continuous integrations processes to fit within a DevOps environment.
- Identify and implement best practices.
- Create technical documentation and maintain the knowledge repositories for test automation.
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Full stack test automation experience – UI and API level.
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Design and architecture
- Strong experience with automation frameworks such as selenium
- Strong understanding of SQL and JAVA
- Exposure to white box testing or technical testing like API, Web services, database migration, xml etc.
- Good working knowledge in Jira, Jenkins, IntelliJ, SoapUI, REST services, bitbucket, etc.
- Proactive, result driven, creative and open person with strong client orientation.
- Exceptional communication skills, written as well as oral (English is mandatory).
- Able to take initiative, manage own workload, and assume responsibility for tasks.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and innovative thinking.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills and approaches, team player, willingness to help less experienced team members.
The following attributes are desirable:
- More than 5 years of software testing experience.
- Technical design documentation skills.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
We are offering:
- A position with standard full-time working hours.
- Work in young and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- One day a week working from home option.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
- Private health insurance.
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please forward us your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.