Our company is dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that is both creative and innovative. We create high-end scalable web services, new ad formats, security utilities and services, video games, various applic ations for mobile and tablet devices. And we strive for perfection. We believe that individuals need space to express their talent and vision, so join our team on the path to exceptional achievements and experience Kudos first hand.
We are looking for:
Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who can reinforce our current team. Our ideal candidate should be someone experienced and detail oriented towards testing. If you like testing and mystery solving, if you enjoy working with others in a team and if you have no problems joining a preexisting team, then we would be glad to hear from you.
- Testing various products
- Investigating inference with other software products
- Researching functionality of various software products
- Creating behavioral reports
- Writing automatized test scripts
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in at least one programming language such as Python, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Java
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Windows applications
- Ability to automate QA tests and experience with automation tools
- Previous experience in working on challenging projects
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Team leadership skills
- Ability to define and assign tasks appropriately
- Ability to work independently
- Good work ethics
- Ability to refine complex scenarios into simple solutions
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Modern office space in Central Belgrade
- Possibility of working from a home office
- European working hours
- Small, but growing teams
- No bureaucracy
- Opportunity to grow to a leading position
- Creative and fun working environment
- We take feedback seriously
How to Apply
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents, namely, your CV, Cover (Motivational) letter, salary expectations and the possible start date. Feel free to include any information you deem relevant about yourself and your past working experience and apply through our website or send it electronically.
We usually respond to applications within two working days. After some initial questions via email, you will have an interview via Skype or over the phone. At the latest, one week after the interview you will receive the final answer from us. Once you start working with us, we will evaluate your performance over a one month trial period. You will be reimbursed for the trial period, of course.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.