GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for:
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Minimum five years of experience in the software testing.
- Approaches a product with the attitude that the product is already broken - it has defects and it is their job to discover them. Assumes the product or system is inherently flawed and it is their job to ‘illuminate’ the flaws.
- Strong analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions; with a willingness to continuously help improve processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with a willingness to share knowledge with peers to improve the quality of the team on the whole.
- Ability to develop, manage and execute test plans that provide comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level; Uses all forms of requirement documentation, creates the test requirements that serve as acceptance criteria for Business, Product Management other stakeholders.
- Ability to check results of tests in application and in database also (knowledge of SQL)
- Strong listening skills; Good verbal and written communication skills within the team and with clients; Adjusts content of written/verbal communication to the audience.
- Abillity to analyse reported issues and mindset for testing software.
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Have good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Experience with Unit testing, Automated test frameworks, scripting.
- Translates technical details into descriptions the customer can understand; Illustrates concepts of scope clearly.
- Experience with a bug tracking tool like JIRA.
- Proficient with test management software tools (Quality Center).
- Proficient in a source control systems.
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary and project based Bonus concepts
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.