Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance Engineer to become a key member of our award-winning product development team in Novi Sad.
This is a unique opportunity to join a seasoned development team and play a key role in the development of our scalable enterprise platform. Our mission is to strive towards perfection in this long-term project, and to onstantly innovate to help ensure the delivery of a high-performance quality product that delights our users.
Selected candidate will:
- Work in an agile environment to create shippable product increment on a regular cycle
- Employ best of class technologies to optimize the platform and QA process
- Perform functionality testing of the new features being developed within each Sprint
- Perform thorough regression testing for all previously implemented functionalities
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests
- Track bugs from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification
- Create and maintain testing documentation, including test cases, test scenarios, test summary reports, etc.
- Be initiator of continuous improvement of quality assurance policies and procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years minimum web testing experience including test automation
- Working experience with test case management tools
- Experience with automated testing software, such as Behat and Selenium
- Responsibility and commitment to long-term project quality from a user's perspective
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Analytical and research skills, attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Knowledge of BDD tools
- Understanding of GIT (branching, versioning, etc.)
- Experience with UX/design testing
- Team player adaptable to a new environment, positive and flexible attitude
- Good communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
We offer you:
- Challenging project, utilizing latest technologies to build own product
- Opportunity for personal development
- Positive team culture that inspires your best work
- Part of a team of open-minded and motivated experts
- Competitive salary with flexible work hours
If you think you are a right fit for this position, please send us your CV in English electronically or apply through the form.