Senior SW Developer
Based in Ljubljana;
Please send your letters and CVs in EuroPass format.
- working in a non-BS environment with team-focused and highly competent / motivated colleagues;
- project, function and loyalty awards as an addition to the base salary;
- meeting smart people from all over the world;
- possibly travelling on-site and around the world;
- multiple career paths later on - Team Leadership, PM, Sales, QA ...
- monday pancakes;
- daily fresh fruit on the table;
- free kitchen/playroom area with coffee&stuff, microwave, pinball and fuzbal;
- team-building events, family picnics;
- free sports activities;
- flexible work-schedule;
Where to send query:
Please send your letters and CVs in EuroPass format electronically. if possible, by Tuesday, 15th July 2016, if you want the chance of meeting our people visiting Belgrade.
Latecomers may be interviewed on Skype.
What is Cosylab?
Cosylab d. d. is a Slovenian Company which provides system integration and customer-adapted solutions, covering the complete area of control systems and instrumentation, specialized for accelerators, tokamaks, radio-telescopes and proton-therapy machines.
We have at least 20 experts in each of our core technologies (e.g. EPICS, TANGO, LabVIEW, Control System Studio and FPGA) and more than 100 customers across 5 continents that include the world's largest laboratories, international projects and proton-therapy system providers.
Cosylab experts also work and live “on-site” for extended periods all over the world, i.g. in the USA, France, Switzerland, Sweden and the Far East. Cosylab is a youthful company that considers the lack of corporate bullshit a competitive advantage.
We are looking for a Senior SW Developer with at least 5 years of experience with hands-on programming in a team, using a high level language (C++ / Java / C#).
She/He should be comfortable using modern software engineering methods, best practices and tools.
We would prefer candidates with practical experience in:
- Using, and developing for, Linux and/or other *nix-based systems;
- Network programming;
- Distributed and web development;
- GUI design;
- Relational databases and SQL;
- Virtualization; OS-level virtualization;
- Configuration management; DevOps;
- Systems programing (e.g. Linux kernel drivers);
- Development of Embedded / RTOS systems;
When applying, please provide a motivational letter with description of work, role on project and concrete technologies used in your past project examples.
Note: Cosylab d. d. was declared the best Slovenian employer in 2015, in the Golden Thread (Zlata nit) Competition, and was also a 2015 finalist in the Golden Practice (Zlata praksa) Contest.
Please send your letters and CVs in EuroPass format electronically.