Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,500 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Senior Server Infrastructure Engineer
Job location: Belgrade
This vacancy is for experienced server engineers with a background in supporting and deploying critical IT infrastructures based upon Microsoft and other major vendors’ technologies to join our infrastructure teams performing technical project delivery to major managed-service clients.
The successful applicants will be highly technical, a good team player and able to work calmly under pressure. Quick to learn and with a positive approach, as well as being one of the top technical specialists within their company, they will need to be good at expressing their ideas to management, customers, and other technical people.
- Part of a dedicated team providing project delivery services of on premise and Cloud solutions built on virtual and Physical infrastructures
- Design, implement and test projects based on clients functional and business requirements (including travel to other countries)
- Involvement in architecture and project definition working with software and infrastructure architects to define requirements.
- Research and development of new technologies based on client project pipelines
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Provide support services during project go-live, performance tuning, and transition to support operations
We are looking for people with at least 4 years’ experience in similar roles though are willing to make exceptions for exceptionally skilled candidates. The successful candidate will already be in a role where they possess the following skills:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in providing 3rd line level support for Microsoft and VMware solutions
- Experience working in a managed services or service provider company
- Application of structured project implementation methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Excellent technical skills in at least four of the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Clustering and Load Balancing
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VMware vSphere
- Enterprise storage
- Symantec or CommVault backup solutions
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Microsoft Lync/Skype For Business
- Microsoft System Center suite
- Citrix XenApp
- Microsoft SQL Server
- HP 3Par Enterprise Storage
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please apply on https://endava.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=TEC00016&lang=en.
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.