We are looking for:
Senior Software Architect
Location: Novi Sad
Who are we?
CCBill forms part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona, under which there are two main companies, CCBill and Phoenix NAP.
CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions while PhoenixNAP offers a state of the art Data Centre, Secured Cloud Services, Secured Servers and Colocation. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1993 and have offices in Malta, Amsterdam and Novi Sad, Serbia.We operate out of datacenters in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
The Software Architect will work closely with peer software architects, data architects, system architects, software developers, product owners and identified customers, to ensure that technical and business requirements of the software architecture are met.
He/she will act as a “hands on” subject matter expert for software and application technology use at CCBill. The proper candidate must have extensive software development and architecture experience using object oriented programming languages and enterprise application frameworks.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to leadership for the software architecture domain
- Develop and maintain standards and principals for enterprise software/application architecture
- Decompose business requirements, identify and challenge assumptions, design/implement software solutions
- Develop and oversee technical proof of concepts for new technology
- Provide technical coaching and knowledge sharing with software development staff
- Maintain awareness of developing standards, emerging technology, and industry trends
- 7+ years of software development experience using object oriented programming languages (preferably Java) and enterprise application frameworks (Spring, Java EE)
- 2+ years of software design and architecture experience (UML and OOP design methodology)
- 2+ years of experience with relational database system (MySQL)
- Strong understanding of application architecture concepts, such as availability, scalability etc.
- History of successful research, design, and implementation cycles
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training in the US or Malta (two or three weeks)
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city centre
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
Interested applicants are to send a covering letter and CV electronically.